Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Crockpot Balsamic Chicken!


This meal was SO simple and SO delicious! As silly as it sounds, it really was a "set it and forget it" meal! The original recipe I found for this mentioned shredding the chicken, but since I love to put my protein in salad form, I kept it whole and then cut it into slices. Either way, the chicken is SO flavorful! 



What You'll Need:
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
pinch of salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

What to Do:
Spray crockpot with cooking spray. Combine all ingredients and cook on high for 2 - 2 1/2 hours. Flip chicken about halfway through. 

**We started dinner a little early, so just cooked on low heat for about 3 hrs.**

I paired mine with baked butternut squash on top of a bed of arugula; while Jon used brown rice. 

SOOOO Yummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment